Fitness. Friends. Fun.
Group Fitness Pricing
Bundle and SaveGroup Fitness & F45
Buy a membership for Group Fitness, F45 and CrossFit and receive a 20% discount on both memberships when purchased in the
If you purchase your memberships in separate transactions, you will receive 20% off your second membership. Example: You purchase your Group Fitness membership now, but wait a few weeks to purchase your F45 membership, you will receive 20% off of F45.
Registration & Policies
Registering for Classes
To attend a class, reserve your spot at rec.wellness.okstate.edu. Registration for each class opens 24 hours in advance, and reserved spots are held up until 5 minutes before the start of class.
Walk-ups are accepted on a first come first serve basis 5 minutes before the start of class.
You can cancel class reservations at rec.wellness.okstate.edu if you can no longer attend a class you've registered for.
Be sure to cancel before the class' start time in order to allow space for additional patrons to book the class.
All patrons—including students, faculty/staff and community members—must pay the group fitness fee before registering for group fitness classes.
In the case of late arrival to a class you are registered for, entrance will not be permitted more than 5 minutes past the class' start time.
Types of Group Fitness Classes
- Spin: A heart pumping endurance class set to hit music with an instructor that leads you through multiple drills is a sure fire way to get your cardio in for the day.
- Late Night Ride: Late night twist to a classic cycle class! Hop on the stationary bike and get ready to work your endurance all set to the tune of hit music with a black-lights backdrop.
- Zumba: A total body dance style workout in a Latin flavor. Fusing hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will blow you away.
- Country Western Dancing: Gain insight into the history of many different styles of Two Stepping. Learn a variety of easy and effective basic principles of leading and following.
- Yoga sculpt: A high-density dynamic yoga practice that incorporates traditional yoga sequences and resistance training. A fun twist to classic yoga, you’ll leave feeling empowered.
- Core and more: Your core is the center of your body AND the center of all movement! In this class you’ll strengthen every muscle that goes into building a strong core while also developing other major muscle groups.
- Barre: A hybrid workout class focusing on high repetitions and low weight, pulling moves from ballet, Pilates and strength classes. A great way to strengthen and tone your muscles.
- Total Body: A resistance training class targeting major muscles groups using various equipment, movements and timing. Incorporates bursts of cardio to help you tone all major muscles!
- Rise ‘n Grind: A total body resistance workout utilizing all types of equipment so that you can leave feeling strong and ready to take on your day. Come get your early morning sweat on!
- Circuit Cycle: A combination of your favorite spin and total body resistance classes! Get ready to work your cardiovascular endurance on the bike and build some muscles off the bike.
- Yoga/Yoga Flow: Align your mind with your body by developing strength and flexibility, mental concentration and focus, stability and confidence, all thanks to our yoga instructors.
- Strength and stretch: A great way to complement yoga and/or cardio exercise. Strengthening exercises emphasize the abs, torso and “core” muscles to condition you for the challenges of daily living
- Sunrise yoga: Enjoy an early morning flow to get your day off to a great start. You’ll leave feeling energized, strong and ready to take on any challenge that might come your way.
- Mindful meditation: Train your awareness and focus on being present in the moment to appreciate things from a new perspective in this slowed down yoga class.
- Yoga in the Garden: Get outdoors and be present in nature! Located at the Botanical Gardens at Oklahoma State University, this class encourages you to slow down and enjoy the little things in life!
- Candlelight Yoga: Come re-align your energy in a relaxing yoga flow with an emphasis in meditation and mindfulness all set to the back drop of flickering candles.