Fitness. Friends. Fun.
Group Fitness Pricing
Bundle and SaveGroup Fitness & F45
Buy a membership for Group Fitness, F45 and CrossFit and receive a 20% discount on both memberships when purchased in the
If you purchase your memberships in separate transactions, you will receive 20% off your second membership. Example: You purchase your Group Fitness membership now, but wait a few weeks to purchase your F45 membership, you will receive 20% off of F45.
Registration & Policies
Registering for Classes
To attend a class, reserve your spot at rec.wellness.okstate.edu. Registration for each class opens 24 hours in advance, and reserved spots are held up until 5 minutes before the start of class.
Walk-ups are accepted on a first come first serve basis 5 minutes before the start of class.
You can cancel class reservations at rec.wellness.okstate.edu if you can no longer attend a class you've registered for.
Be sure to cancel before the class' start time in order to allow space for additional patrons to book the class.
All patrons—including students, faculty/staff and community members—must pay the group fitness fee before registering for group fitness classes.
The group fitness fee can be paid via credit card at rec.wellness.okstate.edu. Bursar charges can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of late arrival to a class you are registered for, entrance will not be permitted more than 5 minutes past the class' start time.
Types of Group Fitness Classes
- Spin: A heart pumping endurance class set to hit music with an instructor that leads you through multiple drills is a sure fire way to get your cardio in for the day.
- Late Night Ride: Late night twist to a classic cycle class! Hop on the stationary bike and get ready to work your endurance all set to the tune of hit music with a black-lights backdrop.
- Zumba: A total body dance style workout in a Latin flavor. Fusing hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will blow you away.
- Country Western Dancing: Gain insight into the history of many different styles of Two Stepping. Learn a variety of easy and effective basic principles of leading and following.
- Yoga sculpt: A high-density dynamic yoga practice that incorporates traditional yoga sequences and resistance training. A fun twist to classic yoga, you’ll leave feeling empowered.
- Core and more: Your core is the center of your body AND the center of all movement! In this class you’ll strengthen every muscle that goes into building a strong core while also developing other major muscle groups.
- Barre: A hybrid workout class focusing on high repetitions and low weight, pulling moves from ballet, Pilates and strength classes. A great way to strengthen and tone your muscles.
- Total Body: A resistance training class targeting major muscles groups using various equipment, movements and timing. Incorporates bursts of cardio to help you tone all major muscles!
- Rise ‘n Grind: A total body resistance workout utilizing all types of equipment so that you can leave feeling strong and ready to take on your day. Come get your early morning sweat on!
- Circuit Cycle: A combination of your favorite spin and total body resistance classes! Get ready to work your cardiovascular endurance on the bike and build some muscles off the bike.
- Yoga/Yoga Flow: Align your mind with your body by developing strength and flexibility, mental concentration and focus, stability and confidence, all thanks to our yoga instructors.
- Strength and stretch: A great way to complement yoga and/or cardio exercise. Strengthening exercises emphasize the abs, torso and “core” muscles to condition you for the challenges of daily living
- Sunrise yoga: Enjoy an early morning flow to get your day off to a great start. You’ll leave feeling energized, strong and ready to take on any challenge that might come your way.
- Mindful meditation: Train your awareness and focus on being present in the moment to appreciate things from a new perspective in this slowed down yoga class.
- Yoga in the Garden: Get outdoors and be present in nature! Located at the Botanical Gardens at Oklahoma State University, this class encourages you to slow down and enjoy the little things in life!
- Candlelight Yoga: Come re-align your energy in a relaxing yoga flow with an emphasis in meditation and mindfulness all set to the back drop of flickering candles.