- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Looking for a training program that combines functional fitness and group training? F45 is the training program you need!
F45 is delivered in a boutique studio environment that places a huge emphasis on three key factors: motivation, innovation, and results. At F45, no program is ever repeated, making every workout a unique experience. The daily workouts vary the amount of exercise stations, the Work Time/Rest Time ratio and the number of repetitions through the “Exercise Circuit” of each day.
The workouts feature no powerlifting or technical lifting and the studio has highly systemized, feature integrated technology in the form of a video work demonstrations. As you follow the workout on the TV screens, you will be lead through the workouts by a charismatic instructor to motivate you to reach your potential along the way.
F45 is $50 per semester. Register at the Colvin Business Office, by calling 405-744-5510, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.
Monday - Thursday: