- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Looking for a training program that combines functional fitness and group training? F45 is the training program you need!
F45 is delivered in a boutique studio environment that places a huge emphasis on three key factors: motivation, innovation, and results. At F45, no program is ever repeated, making every workout a unique experience. The daily workouts vary the amount of exercise stations, the Work Time/Rest Time ratio and the number of repetitions through the “Exercise Circuit” of each day.
The workouts feature no power lifting or technical lifting and the studio has highly systemized, feature integrated technology in the form of a video work demonstrations. As you follow the workout on the TV screens, you will be lead through the workouts by a charismatic instructor to motivate you to reach your potential along the way.
F45 is $50 per smester. Register at the Colvin Business Office, by calling 405-744-5510, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes begin August 13. Try it free until September 17!
Monday - Thursday: