- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
A Wellness membership entitles you to a host of benefits including access to the Colvin Recreation Center, the indoor and outdoor pools, and the Seretean Wellness Center. All members are eligible to participate in intramural sports, attend group fitness classes, and sign up for numerous special programs.
- Students at OSU Stillwater, OSU Tulsa, and NOC Gateway have an automatic membership through enrollment in one or more courses that pay the Colvin facility fee. Your membership is effective only during your currently enrolled semester.
- Your membership is active after enrollment is approved and inputted in to Banner. Therefore, your membership will not be active the day you enroll. Until active in our system, you may purchase a guest pass for the convenience of being able to work out before enrollment is confirmed.
- NOC Gateway students take about 10-14 business days from the time you enroll to the time you are downloaded in to our system. Until active in our system, you may purchase a guest pass for the convenience of being able to work out before enrollment is confirmed.
- If you withdraw from all your fee paying classes, your membership privileges are lost. You must be currently enrolled to use the facilities.
- Students that graduate or take a semester off may purchase an affiliate membership for the semester immediately following their last semester enrolled.
Faculty & Staff Memberships
- Faculty and Staff at OSU Stillwater, OSU Tulsa, and NOC Gateway may have an automatic "free" membership to the Department of Wellness as part of their benefit package. OSU pays for your membership.
To qualify for the benefit of a "free" membership, you must have an active, full-time (> 0.75FTE), continuous employment status. This includes:
- Employment Action (EA) form must be completed, approved, and posted to HRS.
- Current date must fall between your assignment's start date and end.
- FTE of all active assignments should be 0.75 or greater.
- Job Code (as determined by a single letter in HRS) should reflect a permanent, continuous employment. Your job code should be either an A, B, E, G, I, J, P, Q, and R.
- If your full-time university appointment ends, your membership privileges are lost. You would be eligible to purchase a community membership.
- Faculty and staff that do not meet the qualifications of 'free" benefit membership are eligible to purchase an affiliate membership.
- Official OSU Stillwater or Tulsa retirees have an automatic 'free" membership to the Department of Wellness as part of your retiree benefit package. OSU pays for your membership.
- To qualify for the benefit of a "free" membership, you must be coded as a retiree in HRS.
- All other previous employees would be eligible to purchase a community membership.
Affiliate Memberships - $110 (+tax) per Fall and Spring Semester; $60 (+tax) Summer Semester; $265 (+tax) Annually
Individuals that meet the following criteria may purchase a membership at the affiliate rate.
- Current OSU Stillwater, OSU Tulsa, and NOC Gateway Faculty and Staff employed at less than 0.75 FTE or on a temporary assignment
- Spouses of all current OSU Stillwater, OSU Tulsa, and NOC Gateway Faculty and Staff
- Spouses of currently enrolled students at OSU Stillwater, OSU Tulsa, or NOC Gateway
- Spouses of official OSU Retirees
- Current USDA Employees housed OSU's office & spouses of USDA employees that purchase a membership
- Current English Language Institute students & spouses of ELI students that purchase a membership
- Current veterinary students enrolled through an OSU sponsored program (ex: Ross and St. Matthew's students) & spouses of current vet students that purchase a membership
- Members of Interfaith Council (Campus Ministries) - limited to two per semester
- Current Visiting Scholars of OSU Departments & spouses of current visiting scholar employees that purchase a membership
- Current OSU ROTC employees & spouses of ROTC employees that purchase a membership
- Current OSU House Moms & spouses of house moms that purchase a membership
- Current OSU Foundation Employees & spouses of foundation employees that purchase a membership
- Prior OSU Student - applies to the semester immediately following your last semester enrolled. Only valid for one semester. (ex: students that graduate in May are eligible to buy a summer membership only). Spouses of prior students eligible if prior student purchases a membership.
Lifetime OSU Alumni Association Memberships - $110 (+tax) per Fall and Spring Semester; $60 (+tax) Summer Semester; $265 (+tax) Annually; $7.00 (+tax) Daily
Individuals that meet the following criteria may purchase a membership at the alumni rate,
- Active Lifetime OSU Alumni Association Members & Spouses
- Current OSU Alumni Association Employees & Spouses
All OSU Alumni Association members must present either a physical copy of their OSU Alumni Association membership card or an electronic version through the Orange Connection App with a photo identification card at the time of purchase of the Colvin Recreation Center membership. Spouses must also provide a photo identification at the time of purchase.
Spouses of OSU Alumni Association Members and/or Employees are allowed to purchase a Colvin Recreation Center membership at the alumni rate only if the spouse’s partner purchases a membership. Colvin Recreation Center memberships for spouses must be purchased with their corresponding OSU Alumni Association member present at the Colvin Recreation Center Business Office at the time of the purchase.
Annual Colvin Recreation Center memberships are only sold in the fall and include the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Semester memberships follow the university calendar, beginning on the first day of the semester and ending on the Friday of finals week.
An OSU Alumni Association Membership must be renewed before a Colvin Recreation Center membership will be allowed to be purchased if the expiration date of the OSU Alumni Association Membership is within 30 days of attempted date of purchase.
The Colvin Recreation Center Membership will stay active until the expiration date if membership with the OSU Alumni Association is canceled or not renewed.
Refunds will not be granted for Colvin Recreation Center Memberships.
Colvin Recreation Center memberships have access to all amenities offered by the Colvin Recreation Center and Seretean Wellness Center, and the opportunity to participate in all Department of Wellness Programs and Services unless noted.
OSU Alumni Association Members who purchase a guest pass will not have access to check out equipment from the Colvin Recreation Center Equipment Room.
Community Memberships - $275 (+tax) per Fall and Spring Semester; $150 (+tax) Summer Semester
Members that do not qualify for the affiliate rate are eligible to purchase a membership at the non-affiliate rate. Anyone who does not qualify for an automatic membership may purchase a membership on a semester or annual basis. Semester memberships follow the university academic calendar, beginning on the first day of the semester and ending on Friday of finals week. Annual memberships are only sold in the fall and include the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Pricing structure will vary based on your affiliate status.
Children under 16 are not allowed in the facilities on weekdays. See the guest pass page for information on facility access for children.
Children 16 and older do not qualify for the affiliate membership during the fall and spring semester. Dependents 16 and older are eligible to purchase a community membership during the fall and spring semester. See the summer dependent option below for dependents 16 and older to use the facility during the summer.
Summer Dependent Memberships - $100 per Summer Semester, $40 per Summer/Fall Interim (plus tax)
Summer memberships are available to legal dependents of current members aged 16 to 25. This membership allows access to all facilities and gives equipment checkout privileges to the dependent member. Dependent must provide valid photo ID showing birth date. Qualifying member must be present at time of purchase. The member is responsible for the behavior of their dependent.
Members may extend their dependent's membership in the interim between the end of summer school and the start of OSU fall classes. The qualifying member must have a fall membership in order to buy this interim membership for his/her dependent.
Dependent Outdoor Pool Membership - $50 per Summer Semester, $20 per Summer/Fall Interim (plus tax)
Summer memberships are available to legal dependents of current members aged 3-15. This membership allows access to the outdoor pool only. Qualifying member must be present at time of purchase. The member is responsible for the behavior of their dependent. Dependent must be accompanied by parent. Entrance is valid through the outdoor pool gate only.
Members may extend their dependent's pool membership in the interim between the end of OSU summer school and the start of OSU fall classes. The qualifying member must have a fall membership in order to buy this interim membership for his/her dependent.