Semester/Annual Locker Rentals
$30/semester (plus tax)
- Men's and Women's lockers are available for rent in both the Colvin Recreation Center and the Seretean Wellness Center.
- Lockers are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning on the first day of each new semester.
- Lockers include a towel service. Towels are exchanged on a one for one basis at the equipment counter. Return your used towel and pick up a fresh one at one time.
- Students may purchase lockers by the semester. Faculty and staff may purchase semester or year locker. Annual lockers are only sold in the fall semester.
- Lockers not renewed or cleaned out by 9:00 p.m. on the expiration date will be cleared by staff, and your bursar account will be charged $5.00 clean out fee. Left items will be stored in the office for 30 days. After 30 days, left items will be taken to OSU PD and local charities.
- Day lockers are provided free of charge throughout the Colvin Recreation Center and in the Seretean Wellness Center locker room.
- You may bring your own lock (Colvin Center) or check out a lock (Colvin Center) or key (Wellness Center) from the equipment counter.
- Contents of locker and lock must be removed before the building closes. Locks left on after close will be cut off, and items will be held in the office.