- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Seretean Wellness Center
Former President Jimmy Carter dedicated the Wellness Center on December 6, 1990. The 2.2 million dollar 25,000 square foot Center opened in January 1991 with a staff of six full-time and three graduate students. At the time, Oklahoma State was the only university in the country with a Wellness Center. In 2000, the Center completed a 6,000 square foot addition to house the Sports Physical Therapy program and expanded conference center.
The center was renamed the Seretean Wellness Center in 2006 to honor benefactor and friend, M.B. "Bud" Seretean, in recognition of his constant encouragement and sustaining financial support. Bud Seretean was a champion of wellness and embodied it in every aspect of his life and his example illustrated the far-reaching benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
In 2011, the Seretean Wellness Center and the Colvin Recreation Center joined forces to become the department of Campus Recreation and Wellness, expanding its program and service offerings to the entire OSU community.
Today, the Seretean Wellness Center is striving to make OSU America's healthiest campus with comprehensive wellness awareness and education initiatives. As part of the Department of Wellness, we are committed to providing students, faculty and staff with the best recreation programs and wellness services in the country. Visit the Seretean Wellness Center to learn more about how we can help you achieve a happy, healthy lifestyle.