- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Workshops are provided free of charge by the Department of Wellness and are perfect for staff meetings and in-service training sessions. A variety of topics are available, including:
- DESKERCISE: Learn how to incorporate beneficial activities without leaving your desk.
- DINING OUT SURVIVAL GUIDE: Busy lives force us all to grab something quick from time to time. Learn how to make smart food choices while eating out.
- FITNESS MYTHS: Debunking common misconceptions on fitness.
- FITTING IN FITNESS: Practical strategies on incorporating more physical activity into your busy life.
- LIVE THE ACTIVE LIFE: Learn the basic physical activity guidelines for health and fitness.
- MINDFUL EATING: Learn how to eat the foods you love through the art of mindful eating.
- MOVING TO MODERATION: Discover the right portion sizes for you, and how all foods can fit into your life in moderation.
- NUTRITION BASICS: A fun, activity-filled overview of the general nutrition guidelines.
- NUTRITION ON A BUDGET: Money savings tips to help you eat healthy without breaking the bank.
- NUTRITION ON THE GO: How to maintain a healthy and well-balanced diet in the midst of a busy lifestyle.
- PRACTICING MINDFULNESS: Learn the basics for starting a mindfulness and meditation practice.
- SERVING UP HEALTHY MEETINGS: Help promote a culture of wellness by providing healthy food options at your next meeting.
- SOCIAL WELLNESS: How building relationships and connecting with others can help improve your overall health.
- WELCOME TO WELLNESS: Did you know that many wellness programs and services are offered to OSU employees at no cost? Discover the variety of options available to you and your co-workers.
Presentations can be tailored to meet the needs of your staff. Most can be delivered in as few as 15 minutes or as long as one hour. Customizable presentations, workshops, and events are available by request.
Schedule a Workshop
To schedule a Wellness Workshop for your Department, please complete the on-line Request Form at least 2 weeks before the tentative program date. Wellness Workshop Request Form.