- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Certified Healthy Departments
What is a Certified Healthy Department?
As healthy employees, we are happier, more engaged, resilient, confident, and successful. We are better prepared, both physically and mentally, to achieve our personal and professional goals. We also understand that individual health and wellness is difficult to achieve alone. Certified Healthy Department was created in 2011 to recognize work groups at OSU Stillwater and align with Oklahoma’s “Certified Healthy” Program. It was expanded to the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Offices in 2014, and to the OSU/A&M system in 2015.
Why does Certified Healthy matter?
By becoming a Certified Healthy Department you are providing a healthy environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors, thereby supporting the culture for an overall healthier OSU. By meeting most or all of the criteria to become Certified Healthy, your department provides an environment to foster healthy lifestyle choices while at work.
Certified Healthy Department applications are currently closed and will re-open Spring 2019.
For questions or more information please contact Kimberly Beard, Department of Wellness: email@example.com
CHD Winners 2018
2018 Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Services Certified Healthy Departments
2018 Oklahoma Panhandle State University Certified Healthy Departments
2018 OSU Center for Health Services Certified Healthy Departments
2018 OSU Institute for Technology Certified Healthy Departments
2018 OSU – Oklahoma City Certified Healthy Departments
2018 OSU - Stillwater Certified Healthy Departments
2018 OSU - Tulsa Certified Healthy Departments