- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. Peer Health Education Program
- Establish a diverse group of enlightened OSU students,
- Promote positive health behaviors,
- Increase awareness of campus and community resources,
- Encourage the use of critical thinking during behavior decision-making processes.
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. programs are entertaining, interactive and educational. Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. trained peer educators conduct health education programs for campus related organizations, groups, affiliates, and academic classes. Program topics include:
- Alcohol Education
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Stress Management
- Sexual Health
To request a program for your campus group complete a program request form, stop by the Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. office in 106 Seretean Wellness Center, or call (405) 744-3997.
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. peer educators are provided with the opportunity to:
- Help fellow OSU students
- Gain valuable experience
- Build public speaking and program coordination abilities
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Add personal insights and awareness
- Apply health promotion theory that promotes positive behavior change
Becoming a Peer Educator
The requirements for becoming a peer educator include:
- second year or higher student
- two semester commitment to the program
- minimum 3.0 G.P.A
- OR approval from program coordinator
To become a peer educator complete a peer educator application, stop by the Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. office in 106 Seretean Wellness Center, or call (405) 744-3997.