- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. Peer Health Education Program
- Establish a diverse group of enlightened OSU students,
- Promote positive health behaviors,
- Increase awareness of campus and community resources,
- Encourage the use of critical thinking during behavior decision-making processes.
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. programs are entertaining, interactive and educational. Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. trained peer educators conduct health education programs for campus related organizations, groups, affiliates, and academic classes. Program topics include:
- Alcohol Education
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Stress Management
- Sexual Health
To request a program for your campus group complete a program request form, stop by the Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. office in 106 Seretean Wellness Center, or call (405) 744-3997.
Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. peer educators are provided with the opportunity to:
- Help fellow OSU students.
- Gain valuable experience.
- Build public speaking and program coordination abilities.
- Strengthen leadership skills.
- Add personal insights and awareness.
- Apply health promotion theory that promotes positive behavior change.
Becoming a Peer Educator
The requirements for becoming a peer educator include:
- second year or higher student.
- two semester commitment to the program.
- minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- OR approval from program coordinator.
To become a peer educator complete a peer educator application, stop by the Share the W.E.A.L.T.H. office in 106 Seretean Wellness Center, or call (405) 744-3997.