- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The Department of Wellness is committed to providing Water Safety instruction for both child and adult. To register for swim lessons, please contact the Colvin Business Office at 405-744-5510.
Adult Swim LessonsTBD
Adult Swim Lessons
Adult swimming lessons are great for beginners looking to get comfortable in the water and learn the fundamentals of swimming. Our swim instructors will work with you to overcome any apprehension about swimming, progress at your own pace, and focus on the strokes that you want to learn! Register at the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center. All participants must fill out an Adult Swim Lesson Form. For questions call 405-744-5510. Swim Lessons are Non-Refundable unless accompanied by a Physician's Note.