- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
*Private lessons are also available upon request. To request a private lesson, please fill out the appropriate paperwork. The paperwork will be forwarded to an instructor who will contact you to schedule. Lesson Packages are 3 lessons for $60, 5 lessons at $90 or 10 lessons at $150. Payment is due at time of registration.
The Department of Wellness is committed to providing Water Safety instruction for both child and adult. To register for swim lessons, please fill out the following form and return to the Colvin Business Office. For more information, call 405-744-5510.
Adult Swim LessonsTBD
Adult Swim Lessons
Adult swimming lessons are great for beginners looking to get comfortable in the water and learn the fundamentals of swimming. Our swim instructors will work with you to overcome any apprehension about swimming, progress at your own pace, and focus on the strokes that you want to learn! Register at the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center. All participants must fill out an Adult Swim Lesson Form. For questions call 405-744-5510. Swim Lessons are Non-Refundable unless accompanied by a Physician's Note.