- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
America’s Healthiest Campus Wellness Innovators Program
Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Online Application opens: August 1, 2017
Application Deadline: September 27, 2017
What is an AHC Innovator?
Innovators contribute to OSU - America’s Healthiest Campus® - by communicating, engaging, and collaborating within their departments. Encouraging healthy lifestyles while at work - where we spend most of our time - benefits OSU’s employees, students, and communities. Innovators provide the tools, resources and peer support necessary to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices with their colleagues.
Who can be an AHC Innovator?
Enthusiastic and committed Innovators come from all fitness levels, education levels, and positions.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INNOVATOR: COMMUNICATE Disseminate wellness-related information
ENGAGE: Encourage participation in wellness initiatives, challenges, programs Support a healthy lifestyle through leadership, enthusiasm and guidance
COLLABORATE: Share ideas and successes with other Innovators
COMMIT: To promoting America’s Healthiest Campus HAVE FUN!
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS: Attend orientation on Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 8:30-11:30 a.m. The estimated time commitment is 2-3 hours per month (excluding initial orientation and monthly web conferences).
AHC Innovators are expected to commit to a 2-year term of service.
For more information: Email email@example.com. This program is open to all OSU and A&M campus employees.