- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
America’s Healthiest Campus Wellness Innovators Program
What is an AHC Innovator? Innovators contribute to OSU - America’s Healthiest Campus® - by communicating, engaging, and collaborating within their departments. Encouraging healthy lifestyles while at work - where we spend most of our time - benefits OSU’s employees, students, and communities. Innovators provide the tools, resources and peer support necessary to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices with their colleagues.
Who can be an AHC Innovator? Enthusiastic and committed Innovators come from all fitness levels, education levels, and positions.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INNOVATOR:
- COMMUNICATE Disseminate wellness-related information
- ENGAGE Encourage participation in wellness initiatives, challenges, programs and support healthy lifestyles through leadership, enthusiasm and guidance
- COLLABORATE Share ideas and successes with other Innovators
- COMMIT Promote America’s Healthiest Campus and HAVE FUN!
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS: The estimated time commitment is 2-3 hours per month.
AHC Innovators are expected to commit to a 2-year term of service.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Applications will re-open Fall 2018.
For questions, please contact Kimberly Beard, Asst. Director, Employee Wellness at 405-744-6907 or Kimberly.email@example.com