- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
America’s Healthiest Campus Wellness Innovators Program
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Date: November 1, 2019
Location: 416 Student Union
Application Deadline: October 29, 2019
What is an AHC Innovator? Innovators contribute to OSU - America’s Healthiest Campus® - by communicating, engaging, and collaborating within their departments. Encouraging healthy lifestyles while at work - where we spend most of our time - benefits OSU’s employees, students, and communities. Innovators provide the tools, resources and peer support necessary to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices with their colleagues.
Who can be an AHC Innovator? Enthusiastic and committed Innovators come from all fitness levels, education levels, and positions.
YOUR ROLE AS AN INNOVATOR:
- COMMUNICATE Disseminate wellness-related information
- ENGAGE Encourage participation in wellness initiatives, challenges, programs and support healthy lifestyles through leadership, enthusiasm and guidance
- COLLABORATE Share ideas and successes with other Innovators
- COMMIT Promote America’s Healthiest Campus and HAVE FUN!
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS: Attend orientation on Friday, November 1, 2019, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m The estimated time commitment is 2-3 hours per month.
AHC Innovators are expected to commit to a 2-year term of service.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Download and complete the application which must include your Department Head/Director’s approval. Submit your application to Kimberly.email@example.com by Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
For questions, please contact Kimberly Beard, Asst. Director, Employee Wellness at 405-744-6907 or Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org