- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Commuter Student Parking: Students WITH A VALID PERMIT may park in Overflow lots. Lot 74 is no longer an Overflow lot. Students may park in Overflow Lot 51 behind the OSU laundry off Walnut or Lot 76 on the right side of Walnut Street.
Blue Staff Parking: Blue Staff employees have the following options: Designated blue staff spaces in Lot 74 A, Lot 73, Lot 80, Overflow Lot 76 and Overflow Lot 51 behind the University Laundry off Walnut. Another option is to park in Lot 81 – Blue Staff spaces behind the new IT building west on Hall of Fame.
Wellness Member Permit: Lot 73 A, any Blue Staff Lot, Overflow Lot (See above for blue staff parking options).
Visitor Parking: Metered Lots are available in Lot 73 and Lot 80.
4G (Fourth Avenue Garage) and Wentz Garage: Employees with 4G and Wentz garage permits are allowed to park in lot 74A, 77, and 80 in spaces designated for staff.