- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Sponsored Programs
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Student Health Risk Assessments
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Certified Healthy Departments
What is a Certified Healthy Department?
As healthy employees, we are happier, more engaged, resilient, confident, and successful. We are better prepared, both physically and mentally, to achieve our personal and professional goals. We also understand that individual health and wellness is difficult to achieve alone. Certified Healthy Department was created in 2011 to recognize work groups at OSU Stillwater and align with Oklahoma’s “Certified Healthy” Program. It was expanded to the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service Offices in 2014, and to the OSU/A&M system in 2015.
Why does Certified Healthy matter?
By becoming a Certified Healthy Department you are providing a healthy environment for faculty, staff, students, and visitors, thereby supporting the culture for an overall healthier OSU. By meeting most or all of the criteria to become Certified Healthy, your department provides an environment to foster healthy lifestyle choices while at work.
Online Applications open: January 9, 2017
Application Deadline: March 10, 2017
For questions about completing this application or Certified Healthy Departments, please contact Mary Talley, Department of Wellness: email@example.com.
Certified Healthy Departments will be announced on March 20, 2017.