- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
It is easy to get lost in college; there are new people, new places and new priorities. Staying found is the opposite of getting lost. As a gathering point for all students from all across campus, Outdoor adventure is a place to stay found.
Outdoor Adventure provides opportunities for fun, adventure, education and excitement. Through our trip and workshop programs, we emphasize adventure, environmental awareness, personal development, risk management training, and wilderness travel. With a variety of regional and national trips as well as workshops at all skill levels, we strive to provide opportunities for enrichment for the whole community.
In conjunction with our trips and workshops, we offer an extensive low and high elements challenge course at Camp Redlands, a state of the art indoor climbing facility and rental shop at the Colvin Recreation Center.