- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
It is easy to get lost in college; there are new people, new places and new priorities. Staying found is the opposite of getting lost. As a gathering point for all students from all across campus, Outdoor adventure is a place to stay found.
Outdoor Adventure provides opportunities for fun, adventure, education and excitement. Through our trip and workshop programs, we emphasize adventure, environmental awareness, personal development, risk management training, and wilderness travel. With a variety of regional and national trips as well as workshops at all skill levels, we strive to provide opportunities for enrichment for the whole community.
In conjunction with our trips and workshops, we offer an extensive low and high elements challenge course at Camp Redlands, a state of the art indoor climbing facility and rental shop at the Colvin Recreation Center.