- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
It is easy to get lost in college; there are new people, new places and new priorities. Staying found is the opposite of getting lost. As a gathering point for all students from all across campus, Outdoor adventure is a place to stay found.
Outdoor Adventure provides opportunities for fun, adventure, education and excitement. Through our trip and workshop programs, we emphasize adventure, environmental awareness, personal development, risk management training, and wilderness travel. With a variety of regional and national trips as well as workshops at all skill levels, we strive to provide opportunities for enrichment for the whole community.
In conjunction with our trips and workshops, we offer an extensive low and high elements challenge course at Camp Redlands, a state of the art indoor climbing facility and rental shop at the Colvin Recreation Center.