- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
If you need an extra boost to help you meet your fitness goals,whether it be weight-loss, muscle building, or improvement in function, our trainers will develop an exercise program specifically for you and teach you how to perform the exercises correctly and effectively.
Whether you are looking for one-on-one training or prefer to work out in a small group, we have something for you. Sign up today!
One on One Training
3 - 1/2 Hour Sessions
Summer Small Group Training (4-6 people)
Sessions (2 per week)
Note: Individuals are responsible for finding other participants to form a small group.
3 - Hour Sessions
Stop by the Colvin Recreation Center business office or the Seretean Wellness Center to fill out your personal training health questionnaire. You may also download the form by clicking on the health questionnaire, medical clearance and waiver forms below. Payment is required when you turn in your form. You may pay by cash, check or credit card. Students, staff, and faculty may also charge to their bursar.
You have the option of having the first session include a fitness assessment which includes height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate, body composition, cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength, postural assessment, endurance, and flexibility. After filling out your paperwork,and paying, you should expect to hear from your personal trainer within seven days. If a trainer has not contacted you within this time frame, please call 405-744-8761.
If you have a specific trainer you want to work with, let us know on your health questionnaire form. You may also indicate whether you prefer a male or female. If you're not happy with your trainer after completing a session, you may request a new trainer.
If you need to cancel a session, contact your trainer ASAP or 24 hours prior. If you do not give your trainer notice, he/she has the right to deduct that session from your package.
Forms and Waivers