- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The outdoor pool at the Colvin Recreation Center features three 25 yard lap lanes, a current river, and a large game area. The indoor pool has six 25-yard lap lanes and a 14-foot dive well.
Come in for a swim or join us for an aquatic fitness class today. The outdoor pool may also be available after hours for private events. For more information on this, please see reservations.
Swim Lessons – Private and Semi PrivateTBD
Swim Lessons – Private and Semi Private
Dates: Scheduled based upon the Availability of the Instructors and preferences of the participants
Location: Outdoor Pool
Registration fees: Private Lessons (1 on 1)
3 Lessons - $60 (Members) / $75 (Non – Members)
5 Lessons - $90 (Members) / $115 (Non – Members)
10 Lessons - $150 (Members) / $185 (Non – Members)
Semi – Private Lessons (Max of 3 in a group) Price is per participant
3 Lessons - $50 (Members / Non – Members)
Swim Lessons – GroupMon, June 04 2018
Swim Lessons – Group
Location: Outdoor Pool
Dates & Times: Session 1 June 4 – 14 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead May 31 Session 2 June 18 – 28 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead June 14 Session 3 July 9 – 19 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead July 5 Session 4 July 23 – Aug 2 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 6:45 PM Reg. Dead July 19 Registration fee (cost per session) : $80.00 (Members) / $100.00 (Non – Members)
Adult, Child, Infant First Aid/CPR/AEDTue, January 30 2018
Adult, Child, Infant First Aid/CPR/AED
Dates: January 30 (register by Jan. 26)
February 21 (register by Feb. 19)
March 29 (register by March 26)
April 25 (register by April 22) Time: 4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
CPR/FA/AED CertificationTue, September 26 2017
Time: 4:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Dates: September 26, 2017; October 31, 2017; and November 28, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: October 27, 2017; and November 22, 2017 respective to the dates of the event.
Lifeguard Certification CourseMon, September 18 2017