- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 10, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Join us for lunch Wednesday, August 15th noon-12:50 pm in the Seretean Wellness Center.
If your mornings leave you feeling stressed and defeated before the work day even gets rolling, you might need a morning make over. According to time management expert Laura Vanderkam, mornings hold the key to taking control of our schedules. If we use them wisely, we can build habits that will allow us to lead happier, more productive lives. This session, based on Vanderkam’s book by the same name, will help participants see mornings as a time for important things like our careers, relationships and selves. It will also provide tips for creating and establishing a morning routine that jump starts your day before it even begins.
Manager, Library Communication Services
Registration/cancellation deadline: Friday, August 10 at noon. Register by calling 405-744-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.