- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: What is Emotional Intelligence
Time: noon-12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Dates: Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, Nov. 10, 2017 by noon
Registration Fees: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
Speaker Bio: Lorinda Schrammel is the Manager of Training and Development at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma where she is responsible for training and professional development programs for staff and faculty throughout the university. Lorinda and her team provide training in areas such as supervision, strengths, communication, leadership, financial management, policy and procedures, performance management and computer skills, as well as organize events such as Staff Development Day, the Executive Briefing series and Administrative Professionals Day. Lorinda was a featured speaker at the 2013 TedXOState event and is a regular speaker at local, regional and national events. Lorinda is a graduate of Baylor University.
To register, call 405-744-9355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org