- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: What is Emotional Intelligence
Time: noon-12:50 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Dates: Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, Nov. 10, 2017 by noon
Registration Fees: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account
Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that will determine how successful you are in life.
Speaker Bio: Lorinda Schrammel is the Manager of Training and Development at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma where she is responsible for training and professional development programs for staff and faculty throughout the university. Lorinda and her team provide training in areas such as supervision, strengths, communication, leadership, financial management, policy and procedures, performance management and computer skills, as well as organize events such as Staff Development Day, the Executive Briefing series and Administrative Professionals Day. Lorinda was a featured speaker at the 2013 TedXOState event and is a regular speaker at local, regional and national events. Lorinda is a graduate of Baylor University.
To register, call 405-744-9355, or email email@example.com