- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Staying Afloat in the Sea of Social Media
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: 9/16/2016 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: FREE (no shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account).
In today’s information age, the average individual processes 3,000 pieces of information a day. New apps, social sites and ways to connect digitally are continually evolving and it is hard to keep up. Through this training, Megan Horton, OSU Communication Associate Director, will empower you to ‘right the ship’ by teaching the proper settings for personal and family safety, discover emerging trends among young users and provide tools for creating a balance between real-life social relationships and online interactions.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Sept. 16, at 12:00 p.m.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.