- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Situational Awareness & Personal Safety
This program has been closed for this semester. Stay tuned for upcoming dates and times!
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: TBD
Registration Fee: Free ($10 no-show fee)
Have you ever been put in a situation where you feared for your own safety? While many individuals feel that their spouse or other family members will always be there to protect them, sadly, there may come a time when you have to take matters into your own hands. Please join us as our very own OSU Police Department presents on Situational Awareness & Personal Safety. This information can assist with knowing how to use personal weapons against a personal attacker.
To register online CLICK HERE. Online registration directions: create a login > program registration > Wellness Programs > Wellness Wednesday View Programs > Add to Cart > select meal option > continue to cart.
For more information call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).The program is open to OSU-STW benefits eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.