- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Sustainable Event Planning
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Join Ilda Hershey, OSU Sustainability Coordinator, for a look into planning events and gatherings while being good stewards of our resources and energy. The presentation will provide tips for OSU events, conferences, family gatherings, catering, holiday shopping, and entertaining.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration). To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancelation deadline is September 15, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.
Speaker: Ilda Trotta Hershey, MS, has been Sustainability Coordinator for the OSU Stillwater campus since 2012. She previously worked as State Extension Specialist, Solid Waste Management Programs, for OSU Cooperative Extension Service. She started at OSU in 1996, working for the College of A&S. Ilda received a Master’s degree in Environmental Science from OSU and worked 5 years for the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality before returning to OSU in 2008. Ilda is also co-chair of Sustainable Stillwater, a chapter of the Oklahoma Sustainability Network, and serves on the board of the Oklahoma Recycling Association and the Oklahoma Solid Waste Management Advisory Council.