- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Helping Achieve Financial Security
Time: 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: No charge; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Healthy Habits: Helping Achieve Financial Security ; TIAA will be the presenter
Everyone talks about a budget, but how many of us actually make and stick to one? Most people have some debt, but how many understand its effects? Let us show you the real impact of budgeting and debt – how to help make your money work for you. Join us for a revealing trip through investing and saving strategies.
• Learn the importance of cash flow and how to use it
• Change how you look at saving and spending
• Learn the core concepts that guide all investing, and begin to build an action plan
• Find ways to help take on life's curveballs without damaging your future financial well-being
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is May 12, 2017, at 12:00 pm.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness memebers.