- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Get Out There—Oklahoma and Beyond
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: April 17, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Deadline: April 12, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
Join Nate Diekelman, Assistant Director of Outdoor Adventure, as he shows us around the great state of Oklahoma. We will explore adventure destinations, cultural and social attractions, and a few places to eat. The adventure will continue as we look at some regional destinations that are ideal for a weekend. For those looking to explore beyond Oklahoma, we will also look at some national destinations that are easy to reach from here.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com