- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Get Out There—Oklahoma and Beyond
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: April 17, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Deadline: April 12, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Join Nate Diekelman, Assistant Director of Outdoor Adventure, as he shows us around the great state of Oklahoma. We will explore adventure destinations, cultural and social attractions, and a few places to eat. The adventure will continue as we look at some regional destinations that are ideal for a weekend. For those looking to explore beyond Oklahoma, we will also look at some national destinations that are easy to reach from here.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com