- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Gadgets and Gizmos
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: February 20, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration/Cancellation Deadline: February 15, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account. Open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees.
Presented by Oklahoma ABLE Tech staff
Each year we grow older, we find that many tasks can be accomplished in an easier, better, or more efficient way if we just had the right tool. We learn that technology, whether low-tech, high-tech, or anywhere in-between-tech can help us in our daily lives. Come and learn about the new-fangled thing, the doodad you didn’t know existed, and the thingamajig you just can’t live without!
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com