- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Fire is Everyone’s Fight
Time: 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2017, at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: FREE OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness Members. (no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account)
Fire is fast, Fire is dark. Fire is hot. Fire is deadly. Learn to be fire-wise!
Join Nancy Trench, Communications Specialist for Fire Protection Publications at the October Wellness Wednesday Luncheon. Nancy is a national leader in designing and implementing home fire safety projects. She will present the facts about home fires in Oklahoma and provide steps you can use to be more fire safe.
• Learn to protect your family from home fires. Be prepared for a grassland or woods fire that threatens your home.
• Get the latest facts about smoke alarms, alert devices and home fire sprinklers.
• Will your children wake up to the sound of your smoke alarm? Learn about family drills.
• Everyone who attends will be registered to win home fire safety equipment.
Register in the Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.