- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Feel Better, Live Longer, Improve your Community – VOLUNTEER!
Date: May 18, 2016
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: 5/11/2016, 12:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: Free (no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account)
Did you know that volunteering improves health? Those who volunteer have lower mortality rates, greater functional ability, and lower rates of depression later in life than those who do not volunteer. Have you thought about volunteering but aren’t sure what your options are or how to get started? Sheri Carter, Executive Director of Stillwater Area United Way and the Stillwater Volunteer Center will provide you with the information you need to get started as a volunteer in our community. Whether you have an hour a week, an hour a month, or an hour a few times a year to give, Sheri will help you learn about the many options available for getting involved in meaningful volunteer work.”
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration) . To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is May 11, at 12:00 p.m.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.