- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Earthquake Awareness & Personal Preparedness
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 10, noon
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account.
SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL IN OKLAHOMA
Frequent earthquakes in Oklahoma have become the “new normal” in recent years. In 2015, the state had 907 earthquakes that were 3-magnitude or greater compared with just one in 2007!
Join Dr. Todd Halihan, OSU Professor of Geology, and the Oklahoma Geological Survey to learn the science behind the rise in earthquakes in our state, what’s being done to reduce the number and intensity of earthquakes, and how to be prepared to help keep you and your family safe.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancelation deadline is February 10, at 12:00 p.m.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.
Speakers: Todd Halihan, PhD, Professor of Geology, and specialist in hydraulic fracturing (known as fracking), and representative from the Oklahoma Geological Survey.