- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday - "Changing Cow Paths"
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 4, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Speaker: Lee Dukes, VP Clinical Outcomes and Customer Experience for Catapult Health
As Mark Twain said, "Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs one step at a time." We all have habits. Some are good. Some not so good. Join us for a light-hearted look at a serious subject. Learn how to recognize your habits—your cow paths—and to make simple changes that improve your physical and mental well-being.
Mr. Dukes has been promoting health in the workplace for 37 years, and has presented to groups across the U.S., Mexico, Great Britain, and Germany.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is August 4, 2017, at 12:00 p.m.
This program is open to OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible employees and community Department of Wellness members.