- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Wednesday: Bouncing Back When the Going Gets Tough
Time: 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Date: March 13, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Deadline: March 8, 2019 at 12 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE; no-shows will be billed $10 to their bursar account
Presenter: Tamara Richardson, Ph.D., EAP Psychologist, University Health Services
It’s important to be able to bounce back when life throws curve balls our way. This presentation will include tips and strategies to optimize resiliency so we can improve our ability to overcome new obstacles, situations, and experiences.
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at registration).
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com