- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Understanding and Reducing the Risk of Cancer in Firefighters
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, October 10th, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 5th, 2018 at 12:00pm
Registration Fee: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account.
Statistics show that firefighters have a significantly elevated risk of developing several types of cancers when compared to the general public. This program will highlight those risks, as well as research and preventive measures that are underway to reduce these risks and keep firefighters healthy.
Mike Wieder, Associate Director of OSU Fire Protection Publications and Executive Director of the International Fire Service Training Association
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration). To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, October 5, 2018 at 12:00pm.