- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
How to Find a Fad Diet that Works for You
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account
You will learn:
-scientific basis of some of the most popular diets in use today
-the pros and cons of each of them
-a practical approach to applying them in your daily life.
McKale Montgomery, PhD, RD, Assistant Professor, Nutritional Sciences
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration). To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, March 9th at 12:00pm.