- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
How to Find a Fad Diet that Works for You
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account
You will learn:
-scientific basis of some of the most popular diets in use today
-the pros and cons of each of them
-a practical approach to applying them in your daily life.
McKale Montgomery, PhD, RD, Assistant Professor, Nutritional Sciences
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration). To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, March 9th at 12:00pm.