- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:00 - 12:45 pm
Date: Wednesday September 19, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:00pm
Registration Fee: No charge for OSU benefits-eligible employees.
The gym in January is often crowded with individuals trying to make good on their New Year’s resolution. However, a few months into the year many of those individuals have given up their resolution. Often times we treat our personal finances like a New Year’s resolution; we may do well for a few days, weeks or, if we are lucky, even a few months. In this session, we will discuss ways to make long-term changes to your personal finances.
Speaker: Rachel Domnick, CPA
Instructor of Professional Practice, School of Accounting
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration). To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com. No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account. Registration/cancellation deadline is Friday, September 14, 2018 at 12:00pm.