- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Active Aging for L.I.F.E.
Time: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Registration Fee: No shows will be charged $10 to bursar account
The Active Aging for L.I.F.E. public health framework was developed by the OSU-Alliance on Aging (OSU-AoA) and represents a commitment to improving outcomes in the domains of Longevity, Independence, Fitness, and Engagement to support active aging across the lifespan for Oklahomans. This framework focuses on both the functional and social systems which foster well-being in older adults, while at the same time informing community members of all ages that the trajectory of aging is impacted by healthy choices and behaviors throughout the life course.
Emily Roberts, Ph.D, M.A., M.Arch/ Assistant Professor, College of Human Sciences
Lunch is provided. (Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request at registration).
To register, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is open to Benefits eligible employees and Dept. Community Members