- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wolf Creek Ski Trip
Date: February 1, 2019 - February 3, 2019
Location: Pagosa Springs, CO
Registration Deadline: January 30, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $455, Non-member $465
Hit the slopes with Outdoor Adventure for a weekend in the snowy mountains of Colorado! Instruction is available at the lodge. A variety of different options make this trip great for beginners and advanced skiers alike!
Price includes lodging, ski rentals, lift tickets, food, and transportation. All you need to bring is personal gear and warm, winter clothes for the slopes.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.