- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Riversport Rapids Rafting
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2018
Location: Riversport Adventure Park, OKC
Registration Deadline: October 11, 2018
Registration Fee: Members: $30 / Non-members: $40
Ride the water waves with us on the state of the art Riversport Adventure Park man made river in downtown OKC. As one of the only man-made whitewater rivers in the country, you’ll be able to experience Class III rapids in a neat urban environment. Expert guides will help you navigate this man-made river and will provide you with the necessary gear to have a safe and fun adventure.
What to bring: Clothes that can get wet in the river (appropriate swimsuits, water-resistant shirts/shorts, etc.), water shoes or sandals with a back strap, clothes and a towel to change into after. Food will not be provided, therefore you may bring money for food on the way there and back, or you may bring a sack lunch if you desire.
For more information or to register, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org