- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Riversport Rapids Rafting
Date: Sunday, October 8, 2017
Location: Riversport Adventure Park, OKC
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 4
Registration Fee: Students $80; Non-Students $95
Ride the water waves with us on the state of the art Riversport Adventure Park man made river in downtown OKC. As one of the only man made whitewater rivers in the country, you’ll be able to experience Class III rapids in a neat urban environment. Expert guides will help you navigate this man made river and will provide with you the necessary gear to have a safe and fun adventure.
What to bring: Clothes that can get wet in the river (appropriate swimsuits, water-resistant shirts/shorts, etc.), water shoes or sandals with a back strap, clothes and a towel to change into after. Food will not be provided, therefore you may bring money for food on the way there and back, or you may bring a sack lunch if you desire.
For more information or to register, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org