- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
NW Arkansas Climbing
Dates: February 8, 2019 - February 10, 2019
Location: Fern, AR
Registration Deadline: February 6, 2019
Registration Fee: $165 Member, $$175 Non-member
Take your climbing to the next level and learn how to climb outdoors with Outdoor Adventure’s climbing experts!
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO BRING: Pants, t-shirt, fleece or jacket, shoes for camp (sandals must have a backstrap).
WHAT WE PROVIDE: Transportation, climbing shoes, harness, and hardware, instruction, food and camping gear.