- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Mountain Biking NW Arkansas
Start Date: Friday, November 9, 2018
End Date: Sunday, November 11, 2018
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Location: Bentonville, AR.
Registration Fee: $100 Member, $120 Non-member
Join OSU Outdoor Adventure for a weekend of mountain biking at one of the most popular mountain trails in the region. This trail system is built for beginners and experts alike.
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable shorts (ideally biking shorts however, these are not required), closed toed shoes, socks, t-shirt, light jacket, gloves, hat, two 24oz. water bottles, overnight essentials, and snacks.
WHAT WE PROVIDE: Transportation, bikes, helmets, instruction, all camping equipment, and food at the campsite.
Outdoor Adventure @ Colvin Recreation Center, 405-744-5581, email@example.com