- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Lake Fayetteville Mountain Biking
Time: Leave Colvin at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, Sep. 8, 2017; Return at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, Sep. 10, 2017
Location: Lake Fayettville, AR
Dates: Friday, Sep. 8 - Sunday, Sep. 10, 2017
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Sep. 6, 2017
Registration Fees: $200 for members, $215 for non-members
Mountain Biking for all skills levels around beautiful Lake Fayetteville. Learn the basics of how to mountain bike before you take on the single track sections of some of the more popular trails in the Ozark Mountains. The trip will include 2 nights of camping and 1 full day of biking. Food that will be included will be breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday. Patrons must bring money for food on the road on Friday evening and Sunday for lunch. This event is open to the public.
What to bring: Synthetic clothing (i.e. non-cotton pants, shorts, and shirt), light fleece jacket, closed toed shoes to ride bikes in (i.e. no chacos, NO FLIP FLOPS, no Keens, no Vibram 5 Fingers). Clean pair of clothes for the drive back home and 2 sports water bottles. Bikes, helmets, and guides will be included.
For more information and to register, please call us at 405-744-5581,or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org