- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Lake Carl Blackwell Paddling
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Lake Carl Blackwell
Dates: Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct. 20, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $25; Non-Students $35
Patrons will meet Outdoor Adventure at Camp Redlands 9:AM. This trip is designed for patrons who are interested in flat water boating. Participants will learn the basics of paddling in the disciplines of stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, and canoeing. The day will consist of learning how to paddle each water craft in the morning, breaking for lunch, and then exploring OSU’s Lake Carl Blackwell. Swimming will not be permitted on this trip. All necessary equipment will be provided by Outdoor Adventure. Personal equipment can be used if approved by an Outdoor Adventure guide.
What to bring: Appropriate swimming suit, water shoes or sandals with a back strap (i.e. NO FLIP FLOPS), change of clothes, water bottle, bring a sack lunch to eat on the trip. Food will not be provided.
For more information or to register, contact Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581, or email us at email@example.com.