- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Horseshoe Canyon Ranch Climbing
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Jasper, AR
Dates: Friday, Oct. 27, 2017 - Sunday, Oct. 29, 2017
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $120; Non-Students $135
Join Outdoor Adventure for a weekend of climbing at the iconic Horseshoe Canyon Ranch. This trip will include one full day of climbing and 2 nights of camping with the group returning by 1:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 29. Beginner and experienced climbers alike are all welcome. This trip is a great opportunity to take what you’ve learned in the gym to the crag. Outdoor Adventure will provide all climbing equipment, all camping equipment, food, instruction, and transportation.
What to bring: Closed toed shoes, comfortable clothes for climbing, warm clothes for camping, water bottle, any personal climbing equipment that is approved by Outdoor Adventure.
For more information or to register, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5518, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org