- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Grand Canyon Backpacking
Date: March 17, 2019 - March 23, 2019
Location: Grand Canyon National Park
Registration Deadline: March 13, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $650, Non-member $660
Join OSU Outdoor Adventure for an unforgettable Spring Break trip. Backpack through the Grand Canyon National Park via the Horseshoe Mesa Circuit.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO BRING: Moisture wicking clothing, wool socks, hiking boots, warm jacket and layers, two 32oz. water bottles.
WHAT WE PROVIDE: transportation, food, instruction, all camping and backpacking equipment.