- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Graduation Weekend Canoe Trip
Start Date: Friday, May 12 - Sunday, May 14, 2017
Location: Buffalo River, AR
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 12 pm
Registration Fee: $250
Join Outdoor Adventure on a weekend trip of canoeing and camping on the beautiful Buffalo River in Arkansas. Celebrate graduation or the end of another successful semester with new friends. Navigate the river, cook backcountry meals and make friends! This is a great chance to get outside and beat the heat. No experience is necessary and all skill levels are welcome. Stay Found and step outside with Outdoor Adventure.
Register at the Outdoor Adventure Office at the base of the Colvin Climbing Wall. For more information call 405-744-5581.
This program is open to students, employees and the community.