- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Fern, AR Climbing
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Fern, AR
Dates: Friday, Nov. 10 - Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $100; Non-Students $120
Come climb with us at one of the most accessible and beginner friendly climbing areas in the region. Fern offers nice views, great camping, and something for everyone at this well rounded crag. New and experienced climbers alike are all welcome. Expect to return by 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 12. Outdoor Adventure will provide all climbing equipment, all camping equipment, food, instruction, and transportation.
What to bring: Closed toed shoes, comfortable clothes for climbing, warm clothes for camping, water bottle, any personal climbing equipment that is approved by Outdoor Adventure.
For more information or to register, please call Paul Killen at 405-744-5518, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.