- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Date: March 17, 2018 - March 21, 2018
Location: Gunnison CO
Registration Fee: $400 for OSU, $450 for Non-OSU
Join us for 3 days of work and play at the Lucky Cat Dog Farm in Gunnison, CO. We will spend time working the kennels and getting to know some of the best sled dogs in North America. In addition to working the kennels and learning the daily skills needed to maintain a high performance fleet of dogs, we will spend a lot of time riding the sleds and exploring the Rocky Mountains.
This trip will expose participants to the daily work of the kennel. If hard work and play in the mountains is your style then you should consider this trip.
Participants will need to apply for this trip AND attend an information session on Thursday Feb 15th at 6pm in the Seretean Wellness Center Auditorium.
Participants will need to apply for this opportunity due to the nature of the activity and the limited number of spots available. Additionally, to be considered during the application process all interested parties must attend our information session on Thursday Feb 15th at 6pm in the Seretean Wellness Center Auditorium.
Participants will need to purchase or otherwise acquire cold weather work clothes; i.e. insulated coveralls, insulated gloves, down coats, etc. We will be outside all day every day, in the Rocky Mountains, in March.