- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Chandler Park Bouldering
Date: February 16, 2019
Location: Tulsa, OK
Registration Deadline: February 14, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $50, Non-member $60
Join Outdoor Adventure for a chance to practice your bouldering skills outside of the climbing gym. Chandler Park is a local favorite bouldering site with a wide range of difficulty. Come and join us for a beautiful day in the outdoors bouldering on some rewarding Oklahoma stone!
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email email@example.com.
WHAT TO BRING: Pants, t-shirt, long sleeve fleece or jacket, water bottle, and shoes to get to and from the bouldering site.
WHAT WE PROVIDE: Transportation, climbing shoes, crash pads, and instruction.