- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Buffalo River Canoeing
Dates: March 29, 2019 - March 30, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: March 27, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $250, Non-member $260
Spend a weekend with Outdoor Adventure canoeing and camping in the Buffalo National River, and enjoy the sandstone cliffs and clear blue waters that flow along the river.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boats, camping gear, food, and transportation will be provided by Outdoor Adventure.