- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Buffalo River Backpacking
Location: Buffalo River, AR
Dates: Sunday, Sep 24, 2017
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $120; Non-Students $135
Come join Outdoor Adventures on an overnight backpacking trip in the beautiful Buffalo River National Headwaters in the iconic Ozark Mountains in NW Arkansas.
What to Bring: • Hiking boots• Sandals with a blackstrap • (2) 32 ounce water bottle • Full Gear List at the Pre-trip Meeting.
Hiking boots! Please be sure that you have a good solid pair of hiking boots. It is never too early to break in a new pair. If you have questions on what are or are not appropriate boots, please contact your trip leaders.
For more information or to register, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.