- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Buffalo River Backpacking
Location: Buffalo River, AR
Dates: December 1-3, 2017
Registration Deadline: November 29 by 5 p.m.
Registration Fees: Members: $80 / Non-members: $95
Come join Outdoor Adventures on an overnight backpacking trip in the beautiful Buffalo River National Headwaters in the iconic Ozark Mountains in NW Arkansas.
What to Bring: • Hiking boots• Sandals with a blackstrap • (2) 32 ounce water bottle • Full Gear List at the Pre-trip Meeting.
Hiking boots! Please be sure that you have a good solid pair of hiking boots. It is never too early to break in a new pair. If you have questions on what are or are not appropriate boots, please contact your trip leaders.
For more information or to register, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581, or email us at email@example.com.