- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Arkansas Sandstone Castles and Rock Climbing & Rappelling Trip
Time: Friday after class - Sunday night
Date: Friday, April 7 - Sunday, April 9, 2017
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, March 29, 12 pm
Registration Fee: $150 per person
Join Outdoor Adventure in a weekend of stress free hiking, outdoor rock climbing and rappelling in the beautiful state of Arkansas! Experience a new way to stay active, spectacular stars at night and get some fresh air. We will be hiking out to very unique rock formations called the sandstone castles! Hang out and rock on with our experienced staff while enjoying the unique sport of rock climbing. No experience is necessary and all skill levels are welcome. Stay Found and step outside with Outdoor Adventure.
To register or for more information call 405-744-5581 or stop in at the OA office located at the base of the climbing wall in the Colvin.