- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Arcadia Lake Mountain Biking Day Trip
Date: March 2, 2019
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2019
Registration Fee: TBD
Join Outdoor Adventure on a day trip full of mountain biking on the trails of Oklahoma City! This trip is designed for beginners and more technical riders alike.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email email@example.com.
WHAT TO BRING: Long, fitted pants (it may be cold!), closed toed shoes, socks, light jacket to ride in, gloves, hat, two 24oz. water bottles, warm layers to wear when not biking.
WHAT WE PROVIDE: Transportation, bikes, helmets, instruction, and lunch.