- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Arcadia Lake Mountain Biking Day Trip
Date: March 2, 2019
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $80, Non-member $90
Join Outdoor Adventure on a day trip full of mountain biking on the trails of Edmond! This trip is designed for beginners and more technical riders alike.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO BRING: Long, fitted pants (it may be cold!), closed toed shoes, socks, light jacket to ride in, gloves, hat, two 24oz. water bottles, warm layers to wear when not biking.
WHAT WE PROVIDE: Transportation, bikes, helmets, instruction, and lunch.